Announcing a great event…
We Love Tules 2009 … a “four minute films festival and competition about the beauty, health, history, etc. of Clear Lake in Lake County, California.
1.Clear Lake is the star.
2. Films should be in the 2 -4 minute length. [more or less]
3. Filmakers of all ages welcome.
4. All genres welcome. [animation, music, documentary,etc]
5. Films should be appropriate for all ages.
6. Submit 2 dvd copies.
7. Resources available with entry packet.
1. Gift bag for each entry accepted.
2. Cash awards in several catagories.
3. Gala Premier TBA; with additional screenings in many venues around the lake and online.
1. Information/entry packets available by Nov. 30, at…
Watershed Books, 305 North Main Street, Lakeport, CA ,95453, 707.263.5787 or online…email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Gracious Ladies, 9460 Main Street, Upper Lake, CA; 707.275.2307.
Wild About Books, 14290 Olympia Drive, Clearlake, CA; 707.994.9453.
City of Lakeport, Clear Lake Information Center, Carnegie Library Bldg., Library Park, Lakeport, CA.
2. All entries due no later than January 27, 2010.
Mail or deliver to Watershed Books, as above.
3. Winners announced on or about January 30, 2010.
Check out … watershedbooks.com/cheri’s blog
for news and updates.